How to lodge a complaint

If you would like to make a complaint you can do so through our internal dispute resolution process which is designed to deal with complaints genuinely, efficiently and effectively.

You can lodge a complaint by contacting our Complaints Officer in any of the following ways:

Email: [email protected]
Phone: +610894207888
Mail: 100 Havelock St, West Perth, WA 6005

Please explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. If you need assistance explaining your complaint, please let the Complaints Officer know, so they can make the necessary arrangements.